Thrift Stores | News, Sports, Jobs
The following is a list of nonprofit organizations that sell an assortment of used and donated goods.
For changes or new registrations, call 242-6335.
• Goodwill Retail Thrift Store, 250 Alamaha St., Ste. N-9, Kahului, 442-8989, Monday to Saturday, 9 am-6pm, Sunday, 9 am-5pm Clothing, housewares, electronics, collectibles, toys and more.
• Habitat for Humanity, Maui’s ReStore, 1162 Lower Main Street, Wailuku, 242-1140, Monday to Saturday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Donations by appointment only. New and used furniture, building materials.
• Kala Iki Thrift Store, 100 Keokea Place (Kula hospital grounds). Second and last Saturday of the month, 9:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. The donation van will be open. No donation will be accepted in thrift stores. No furniture or electronics please.
• Ka Mana’olana Thrift Store, 1655 S. Kihei Road, Kihei, 875-2112, ext. 202, Monday-Wednesday, 9:30 a.m.-5 p.m., closed Thursday, Friday 9:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
• Maui Friends of the Library, second-hand bookstores:
** Behind the old Puunene school, 871-6563 or see www.mfol.org; Tuesday to Saturday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. (times vary).
** The Outlets of Maui, 900 Front St., Lahaina, across from Tommy Hilfiger, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily
** Queen Ka’ahumanu Center, below Sears, Monday to Saturday, 10 am-6pm, Sunday 10 am-5pm
• Salvation Army thrift stores:
** 35 Hale Kuai St., Suite 314, Kihei, 875-8065, Monday to Saturday, 9 am-5pm, Sunday 1 pm-5pm
** 131 Shaw Street, Lahaina, 661-8827, Monday to Saturday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Secondhand Heaven, Makawao Union Church, 1445 Baldwin Avenue, between Paia and Makawao, 579-9261. Lightly used clothing, books, housewares, toys, crafts, tools and office supplies. Saturdays and Wednesdays from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. No furniture or electronics please.
• St. Anthony’s Thrift Shop, 1627B Mill St., Wailuku, 242-7785, Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
• Saint-Joseph Thrift Store, 1294 Makawao Ave., 572-7652. Tuesday from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. and the 2nd and 4th Thursday from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
• Thrift store at Sainte-Rita Church, 655 Haiku Road, 575-2601. Hours: Tuesdays from 8 am to noon; Sunday from 9:30 am to noon.
• Trinity Treasures Thrift Shop, 100 Kulani Hakoi St., Kihei, 879-0161, 10 am-3pm Thursday and Friday, 8 am-12pm Saturday. Clothing, accessories, shoes, books, furniture, appliances, used sporting goods and more.
• Boutique Women Helping Women’s Revive, Wednesdays Donations only 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Retail store hours: Thursday and Friday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Donations are also collected on Thursday and Fridays from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at 65 W. Kaahumanu Ave., Old Kahului Shopping Center, 495-0067. Slightly worn women’s clothing, jewelry, household items and small furniture.